View Posts
MatterHackers Forum
This forum has been set to read-only for archival purposes. Please visit our Community Forum to ask and participate in active discussions.
Remove Post
Solidoodle Workbench
by mavrck

I just bought a solidoodle workbench and I was interested in using MatterControl to print with it - hoping for better results than with RH and Slic3r - anyone had a chance/knows to create a profile for this printer?

mavrck - February 15th, 2015 at 12:46p.m.

That sounds great! Any chance to also include the printer in the MatterControl Touch? I would be interested in purchasing one as my 3d printers are in a different room from my main computer and it would make life easier.

Guest - February 18th, 2015 at 5:29a.m.

@Mavrck - MatterControl is compatible with the Solidoodle Workbench. You'll want to choose 'Solidoodle' and 'Other' for the Make and Model then follow the set up wizard. If you have a slice setting profile file (a .ini file) you can import that in the Settings panel by selecting 'Options' > 'Import'. Very soon we will be adding the Solidoodle Workbench into our 'Plug and Print' list of printers in MatterControl.

christopher.moore - February 18th, 2015 at 11:04a.m.

@Guest - When we add the Solidoodle Workbench to our list of "Plug and Play" printers, we will add this to the MatterControl Touch as well, around the same time frame.

christopher.moore - February 18th, 2015 at 11:21a.m.